Posts Tagged ‘APFM’
Academy of Professional Family Mediators Launch
I am pleased to announce the launch of a new national organization called The Academy of Professional Family Mediators (APFM). I am not only a founding member, but also a founding Board member, as well as a contributing columnist to our quarterly newsletter.
Below is the article that I wrote for the inaugural edition. I’m also going to include the link to the newsletter itself for those of you would like to see what we are up to or what the organization is all about.
Mojo Marketing & Management
“The Business of Your Practice”
By: Ada L. Hasloecher
Welcome to the inaugural issue of the APFM Newsletter! As a founding board member, I am thrilled to be part of the launch of our new organization. I believe it could not have come at a more prescient time for our culture and community. As mediators, we know that it does indeed “take a village” and as such, are truly a motivating force towards that ideal. We are heartened by your response to our new organization and glad that you are joining us as we re-cast that wide net across the world and gather our forces to the greater good.
- judi domino on First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes Baby in the Baby Carriage
- Jann Bate Catto on Thoughts on Promise and Redemption
- Geoffreyl on Can I Keep My Pishke?
- Sandy Voit on Can I Keep My Pishke?
- maureen on What if I Want a Separation and My Spouse Doesn’t?
- Christine Marinkovich on Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!
- Judy Marvin on The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men . . . and Grandmas
- Randi Busse on Yield, Right of Way
- Eugene Mincone on Yield, Right of Way
- Dr. Amy Robinson on Yield, Right of Way
- Jann Catto on Yield, Right of Way
- Melody on Getting Divorce Right
- Bo on A Goal Without a Plan Is Just a Wish
- Rachel Alexander on We Stopped Paddling
- Camille Harris on We Stopped Paddling
- Lisa wolman on On the Radio – Part 1
- Rev. Judith Laxer on We Have To Talk
- Ben on The Conversation Continued… “We Have To Talk”
- Kathryn Huffer on “We’ve Got It All Worked Out” and Other Myths
- Elizabeth Jackson on We Have To Talk
- Lauren Prince on Why Is the Month of August like a Separation?
- Dayle Brenner on “Lobster” Sauce & No Fault Divorce
- Patrice on “Lobster” Sauce & No Fault Divorce
- Lisa Wolman on Stocking the Larder
- Lisa Wolman on A Perfect Day
- John Cariello on A Perfect Day
- Bob Ranieri on A Perfect Day
- Taylor on Stocking the Larder
- jim ryan on A Perfect Day
- Futa on It All Starts to Go Downhill at 95!
- Steve Linker on The Declaration of Independence – Pretty Radical Stuff
- Rev. Judith Laxer on The Declaration of Independence – Pretty Radical Stuff
- Stacey Langenbahn on The Declaration of Independence – Pretty Radical Stuff
- Laura Grisolano on The Declaration of Independence – Pretty Radical Stuff
- D. LONAY on It All Starts to Go Downhill at 95!
- Daniel Burns on It All Starts to Go Downhill at 95!
- Virginia Colin on It Didn’t Occur to Them to Look at the Trees
- Reza Motamedi on It Didn’t Occur to Them to Look at the Trees
- Divorce Dating UK on A Must Read for Every Parent
- Chuck Newman on Dancing to the Edge